Road Trip Christmas break
Many of us look forward to this time of the year as its a great time to load up the car and get away from it all, this post is just a simple few steps to make your road trip more successful.
If you’ve had you car recently serviced you should be find but I never hurts to check a few small thinks that could prevent your trip from turning into a disaster.
- Check your engine oil
- Check your coolant (make sure the car isn’t hot when doing this)
- Inspect all your belts and pulleys for any sign of damage
- Check your fluid, pads and rotors
- Check Tyre tread and pressures
- If possible pack a small tool kit with some basic tools to suit your vehicle
Planing and preparation
- Plan your route
- Mark all your stops on a map so you don’t miss out on anything
- Pack smart (too much weight can be a fuel killer)
- Make a road trip playlist ( essential )
- Make sure your car has plenty of fuel before leaving a fuel source because in small towns petrol stations aren’t usually open late.
Stay safe and have a great trip.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Autocash.